Under the terms of the publication scheme the Police Service of Northern Ireland is required to provide details of any information that will be subject to charges. Where we have historically levied a fee for certain types of information as part of our normal business processes prior to the introduction of the Freedom of Information Act, we will continue to charge for that information. In most cases you will not have to pay anything as the information is provided free, but in some instances a fee may be charged subject to the format and quantity requested. Translating information into a different language at the request of the applicant may also be charged, at cost. If a fee is required you will be informed how much you will have to pay and to whom. On receipt of the payment we will give you the information.
- The charges listed will be periodically revised and updated.
- These charges are provided as a general guide only.
- Fees are not subject to VAT.
- List of charges
Details of charges for Freedom of Information 'Right of Access' applications can be found at http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2004/20043244.htm
Formats and Charges for Classes of Information
- Charges for who we are and what we do (PDF, 8.5 KB)
- Charges for what we spend and how we spend it (PDF, 11.4 KB)
- Charges for what our priorities are and how we are doing (PDF, 11.1 KB)
- Charges for how we make decisions (PDF, 8.5 KB)
- Charges for our policies and procedures (PDF, 11.5 KB)
- Charges for lists and registers (PDF, 8.8 KB)
- Charges for service provided by the Police Service (PDF, 11.0 KB)