Lists and Registers
Class Definition: To provide information in respect of maintained registers as defined by law and registers relating to our functions.
Information Held In Registers By Statute
- Currently there are no registers that the Police Service is required to publish by statute.
Asset Registers And Information Asset Register
- Asset register is contained within our financial statements
- Information asset register - The Police Service does not hold an information asset register at this time.
- Additional information on information asset registers can be found at www.opsi.gov.uk/iar/index.htm
- MOPI Code of Practice
Register Of Interests
- Our policy - to follow
- Our procedure - Service Procedure 11/04 available on our Service Procedures page.
- Our register of business interests
Register Of Gifts And Hospitality Provided To Senior Personnel
Our policy - Policy Directive 04/05 The Acceptance of Gifts, Gratuities and Hospitality is available on our policies page.
FOI Disclosure Logs
Disclosure logs are copies of responses to requests for information under Right of Access.
Policy Directive 03/04 Freedom of Information is available on our policies page.
- FOI disclosure log 2013
- FOI disclosure log 2012
- FOI disclosure log 2011
- FOI disclosure log 2010
- FOI disclosure log 2009
- FOI disclosure log 2008
Freedom of Information Request / Disclosure Figures 2008 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12
|2012||Number Received||Information Disclosed|
|2011||Number Received||Information Disclosed|
|2010||Number Received||Information Disclosed|
|2009||Number Received||Information Disclosed||Fees Charged|
|2008||Number Received||Information Disclosed||Fees Charged|