What Our Priorities Are and How We Are Doing
Class Definition: To provide information on our strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
Area Policing Plans
Area (local) policing plans are drafted taking account of the policing plans and ensure that we are responsive to the needs of communities. They are only available for 2007 onwards due to the Police Service's restructure in line with the Review of Public Administration.
- A District Policing Plan
- B District Policing Plan
- C District Policing Plan
- D District Policing Plan
- E District Policing Plan
- F District Policing Plan
- G District Policing Plan
- H District Policing Plan
Chief Officer's Annual Report
Police Performance Assessments
- Our performance against the Policing Plan as a Service
- Our performance against area (local) policing plans - District Policing Partnerships
- CJINI Reports on PSNI
- HMIC Reports on PSNI
Police Service Statistics
- Statistics Branch - this section includes all statistical information relating to the PSNI. You can also find a link to crime mapping for Northern Ireland.
- NIPB statistics
- Police Ombudsman statistics
- Northern Ireland Office statistics
- Our discipline statistics - The majority of police officers behave with integrity and conduct themselves in a professional manner. However, on occasions wrong doing does occur and in circumstances where an officer has been found to have breached the Code of Ethics that officer will face sanction proportionate to the breach.
- Other useful statistics can be found at www.nisra.gov.uk
Neighbourhood Policing Arrangements
- Details of our Neighbourhood Policing Teams can be found using our interactive map of Northern Ireland.
Reports from Independent Custody Visitors
Monitoring Record of Stop and Account and Stop and Search