Please ensure that you have the most up to date browser before commencing your application form. If you need to update your browser or operating system then guidance is available on this to the right hand side of this page.
The application will not run / complete if you are running Internet Explorer version 9 as it is an un-supported (outdated) browser.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ACCORDANCE WITH GENERAL CONDITION 3 ON YOUR FIREARM CERTIFICATE YOU MUST INFORM US WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ANY CHANGE IN YOUR PERMANENT ADDRESS.
Before you begin your Change of Address application, please make sure that you have read the Guidelines for completing a Change of Address application - these can be found to the right hand side of this page.
You must also have the following information to hand before you begin your application:
- Your PID number
- Your FAC number
- A valid email address
- A valid contact number
- An image of the first page of your Firearm Certificate (FAC)
- Full details of your new address including the postcode
- The exact date you moved to your new address
- If you have storage at your new address already, please have the exact details of it to hand, e.g. is it a gun cabinet
Further information on firearms law may be obtained from the PSNI website at www.psni.police.uk/firearms.
If you require advice and guidance with completing your online form then you can contact Firearms & Explosives Branch at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Firearms and Explosives Branch (FEB): 0800 7839899 Monday – Friday 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm.
For all other queries please telephone the non-emergency number 101 between Monday – Friday 2pm – 4pm and ask for Firearms and Explosives Branch.