Please ensure that you have the most up to date browser before commencing your application form. If you need to update your browser or operating system then guidance is available on this to the right hand side of this page.
The application will not run / complete if you are running Internet Explorer version 9 as it is an un-supported (outdated) browser.
Before you begin your European Firearms Pass application, please make sure that you have read the Guidelines for completing a European Firearms Pass application - these can be found to the right hand side of this page.
You must also have the following information to hand before you begin your application:
- Your PID number
- Your FAC number
- A valid email address
- A valid contact number
- An image of the first page of your Firearm Certificate (FAC)
- The expiry date of your current FAC – if this is due to expire within the next six weeks you must have submitted a Regrant or Regrant with Variation application and you will need the application ID number to enter in to your application for a European Firearms Pass
- Your FAC - as you will need the details of the firearms that you wish to have listed on your European Firearms Pass
Further information on firearms law may be obtained from the PSNI website at www.psni.police.uk/firearms.
If you require advice and guidance with completing your online form then you can contact Firearms & Explosives Branch at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firearms and Explosives Branch (FEB): 0800 7839899 Monday – Friday 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm.
For all other queries please telephone the non-emergency number 101 between Monday – Friday 2pm – 4pm and ask for Firearms and Explosives Branch.