General Guidance on how to apply for information.
- Before applying for information please ensure that you know what specific information you require. This will assist in the progressing of your application.
- Read our fees list to assist you in determining what information you need and the fee’s associated with your request.
- Contact your Regional OCMT for assistance.
- If your request is associated with a general incident please use Form OCMT 4 completing all sections. Uncompleted forms maybe returned or delay the release of the information.
- If your request is associated with a road traffic collision please complete Form OCMT 5 completing all the sections. Uncompleted forms maybe returned or delay the release of the information.
- Enclose the appropriate fee. Cheques should be made out to Police Service of Northern Ireland.
Send your application to your regional OCMT office – Regional OCMT details