To provide information in respect of maintained registers as defined by law and registers relating to our functions.
Information Held in Registers by Statute
- Currently there are no registers that the Police Service is required to publish by statute.
FOI Disclosure Logs
Disclosure logs are copies of responses to requests for information under Right of Access.
- FOI disclosure log 2017
- FOI disclosure log 2016
- FOI disclosure log 2015
- FOI disclosure log 2014
- FOI disclosure log 2013
- FOI disclosure log 2012
- FOI disclosure log 2011
- FOI disclosure log 2010
- FOI disclosure log 2009
- FOI disclosure log 2008
Asset Registers and Information Asset Register
- Asset register is contained within our financial statements
- Information asset register - The Police Service does not hold an information asset register at this time.
- Additional information on information asset registers can be found at www.opsi.gov.uk/iar/index.htm
- MOPI Code of Practice
Register of Interests
- Our procedure - Service Procedure 6/13 available on our Service Procedures page.
- Our register of business interests
Register of Gifts and Hospitality Provided to Senior Personnel
- Find our register of gifts and hospitality provided to senior personnel here
- Gifts, Gratuities and Hospitality Service Instruction is available on our Corporate Policy page.