To provide financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Annual Statement of Accounts
- Procurement Branch.
- Following approval at the Risk, Demand and Resource Committee on 16th December 2016, click to view The Police Service of Northern Ireland's Procurement and Contract Management Strategy and Practice Document.
The document sets out the Police Service's procurement and contract management principles, the challenges ahead and the strategy and plans to meet these. It summarises procedural requirements and highlights risks going forward.
Details of Contracts Currently being Tendered
- Our Branch and current tenders
- Our procurement service procedure - Service Procedure 12-12
- Further guidance regarding tenders and frameworks can be found at www.cpdni.gov.uk
List and Value of Contracts
Currently under review and will be updated shortly.
Expenses Paid to Chief Officers
- Details of all monies spent by our senior officers and polices staff equivalent. These figures include VAT. View all Chief Officers' Expenses
Evaluation of Police Use of Resources
- Northern Ireland Policing Board reports
- Future Oversight Programme
- HMIC Best Value reviews
- CJINI Inspections
- National Audit Office
Support for the Provision of Police Community Support Officers
- The decision fo recruit PCSO's to the PSNI has been deferred. Further information can be found on page 94 of the NIPB annual report for 2007/08 or in their Part Time Policing FAQs.
- Our Finance Branch
- Our finance regulations - Policy Directive 02/07 available on our policies page.
- Additional finance policies are Policy Directive 02/07 available on our policies page.
Pay Review Submissions