Gary Strain

  • 12 January 2016

Missing Person Appeal

Appeal for missing person to contact 101

If you have any details about this persons wherabouts

Anyone who may know of the whereabouts or who may have any information which could assist police with their inquiries is asked to contact police on 101 Non Emergency Number. If someone would prefer to provide information without giving their details, they can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers and speak to them anonymously on 0800 555 111