What can the victim do?
- Recognise that it is happening to you
- Accept that you are not to blame
- Get help and support
- Get advice about your legal rights and protection
Who can help?
- We are here to help you. We will investigate any incident and take action where there is sufficient evidence.
- We will protect you and your family from immediate or future harm
- We will give you information about criminal proceedings and how we will handle the situation
- We will give you information on local support agencies who can help you
- We have dedicated reporting line for hate and signal crime– call 101 option 2
Victim Support Northern Ireland
70-74 Ann Street
Tel 028 9024 4039
Victim Support Helpline 0845 30 30 900
Equality Commission for Northern Ireland
7-9 Shaftesbury Square
Tel: 028 9050 0600
Textphone: 028 9050 0589
0800 555 111