Select a category to view the statistical information you are interested in.
- Police Recorded Crime Statistics
- Anti-Social Behaviour Statistics
- Domestic Abuse Statistics
- Hate Motivation Statistics
- Drug Seizure Statistics
- Road Traffic Collision Statistics
- Strength of Police Service Statistics
- Workforce Composition Figures
- Security Situation Statistics
- In-Year Performance Against Policing Plan
- Stop and Search Statistics
- Statistics on Police Use of Force
- Motoring Offences Statistics
- Police and Criminal Evidence (PACE) Order Statistics
In this section you can find statistical information on key topic areas within the Police Service of Northern Ireland.
The following statistics are published on this website on a regular basis, as outlined in the publication scheduled below.
If any additional information is required, requests can be made by contacting us and will be considered on a case by case basis. We welcome feedback on our statistics. If you would like to comment on any of our statistics, receive notification of new publications or be kept informed of developments, then please forward your contact details and we will add you to our email list.
The material featured on this page is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The Crown copyright protected material (excluding departmental logos, agency logos) may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. Where any of the Crown copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged, for example, "Source: PSNI : Website: www.psni.police.uk". Any enquiries regarding the use and re-use of this information resource should be sent to: email@example.com We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this website. The permission to reproduce Crown protected material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders.
2017/18 motoring offences statistics were published via the PSNI Web site at 9.30am today; however due to ongoing technical issues the documents are currently inaccessible.
This issue is currently being addressed. Please contact us via zCSUwebstats@psni.pnn.police.uk should you require a copy of the statistics in the interim.
Statistics for the 2017/18 financial year were published at 9.30 am on Thursday 17 May 2018.
- Statistical Press Release summarising the 2017/18 PSNI Annual Statistics (PDF, 409 KB)
- List of pre release access recipients 2017/18 (PDF, 7 KB)
PSNI’s Statistics Branch recently conducted two consultation exercises:
- Consultation on a revised framework for recorded crime outcomes in Northern Ireland (PDF, 171 KB)
- Proposed changes to police recorded crime classifications and the presentation of crime statistics (PDF, 180 KB)
Both consultation periods ran from 10 December 2012 to 18 February 2013.
The Police Service of Northern Ireland is listed in The Official Statistics Order 2009 as a producer of official statistics and is therefore subject to the Statistics & Registration Act 2007.
- Further information on Official Statistics & PSNI