Latest Domestic Abuse Statistics.
Exceptional Release, Weekly management information on domestic abuse calls received by police since lockdown measures were introduced on March 23
It is important to note the following in respect of this release:
- The management information it contains has not undergone the rigorous quality assurance checks carried out prior to the publication of official statistics.
- It is separate to, and is not a replacement for, the official statistics data series on Domestic Abuse Incidents and Crimes Recorded by the Police in Northern Ireland available on this webpage.
- The weekly publication of this release will be reviewed in mid-June.
The next release in this series will be published on 27 May.
Quarterly update, period ending 31 March 2020 (published 15 May 2020)
Each quarterly update provides statistics covering the latest 24 months.
The next quarterly update, period ending June 2020 will be published on 27 August 2020.
Domestic abuse Annual Trends 2004/05 to 2018/19 (published 8 November 2019)
Previously published trend bulletins are available in the Domestic abuse statistics archive.
Domestic abuse statistics definition and user guide
- Domestic abuse definition (PDF, 16 KB)
- User guide (PDF, 1 MB) (last updated January 2018; provides definitions, details on data quality/timeliness and geographic availability)
User comments and feedback
Previous comments and feedback (PDF, 86 KB) from users are available, together with the response and any action required.