The Police Service of Northern Ireland statistics on fixed penalty notices and discretionary disposals are the main source of information used in Northern Ireland for monitoring the number of drivers / pedestrians issued with a FPN or a discretionary disposal for a traffic offence.
Information regarding what you should do if you receive a FPN can be obtained by looking at the Roads and Driving section of this website.
Fixed Penalty Notice and Disretionary Disposal Statistics Monthly Update
- Monthly update to 30 November 2016, published 26 January 2017 (PDF, 540.5 KB)
- Accompanying spreadsheet (MS Excel, 40.2 KB)
- Accompanying Open Data spreadsheet (ODS, 23.9 KB)
- Fixed Penalty Notice Statistics 2015 Report (PDF)
- Accompanying spreadsheet (MS Excel)
- Open data format (MS Excel)