The Police Service of Northern Ireland statistics on fixed penalty notices and discretionary disposals are the main source of information used in Northern Ireland for monitoring the number of drivers / pedestrians issued with a FPN or a discretionary disposal for a traffic offence.
Information regarding what you should do if you receive a FPN can be obtained by looking at the Roads and Driving section of this website.
Fixed Penalty Notice and Disretionary Disposal Statistics Monthly Update
- Monthly update to 31 October 2016, published 22 December 2016 (PDF, 530.6 KB)
- Accompanying spreadsheet (MS Excel, 36.3 KB)
- Fixed Penalty Notice Statistics 2015 Report (PDF)
- Accompanying spreadsheet (MS Excel)
- Open data format (MS Excel)