The Police Service of Northern Ireland motoring offence statistics are the main source of information used in Northern Ireland for monitoring the number of drivers / pedestrians detected for a motoring offence.
Information regarding what you should do if you receive a FPN can be obtained by looking at the Roads and Driving section of this website.
- Motoring Offences User Guide (PDF, 883 KB)
- Motoring Offences QAAD assessment (PDF, 452 KB)
- Full list of motoring offences (Excel, 40 KB)
- Full list of motoring offences (Open document spreadsheet, 24 KB)
Motoring update, period ending 31 March 2019 (published 30 May 2019)
- Statistical bulletin (PDF, 567 KB)
- Accompanying spreadsheet (41 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (23 KB)
Annual Publication, published 28 March 2019
Drink and Drug Driving Statistics
- Annual Drink and Drug Driving report (PDF, 595 KB)
- Preliminary Breath Tests conducted in N Ireland, 2010-2018 (PDF, 412 KB)
- Accompanying spreadsheet (30 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (14 KB)