The Police Service of Northern Ireland's security statistics are the main source of official information on trends in statistics relating to the security situation throughout the Troubles and up to the present day.
The figures are used widely within the PSNI and also by colleagues in NI government departments, those in partner agencies as well as by the media, academics and members of the public.
2018/19 Security Statistics - monthly update to 28 February 2019 (published 8 February 2019)
- Security Statistics bulletin (PDF, 940 KB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet (534 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (108 KB)
2017/18 Security Statistics - finalised figures (published 17 May 2018)
- Security Statistics bulletin (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet (528 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (105 KB)
Further current and historic trend information on Security Statistics in Northern Ireland is available the Security Statistics Archive page.