The Police Service of Northern Ireland's security statistics are the main source of official information on trends in statistics relating to the security situation throughout the Troubles and up to the present day.
The figures are used widely within the PSNI and also by colleagues in NI government departments, those in partner agencies as well as by the media, academics and members of the public.
2017/18 Security Statistics - Monthly Update, period ending 30 September 2017 (published 6 October 2017)
- Security Statistics bulletin (PDF, 855 KB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet (576 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (103 KB)
2016/17 Security Statistics - Previous Full Financial year
- Security Statistics for 2016/17 (PDF, 1 MB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet for 2016/17 (577 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet 2016/17 (103 KB)
Further current and historic trend information on Security Statistics in Northern Ireland is available the Security Statistics Archive page.