The Police Service of Northern Ireland's security statistics are the main source of official information on trends in statistics relating to the security situation throughout the Troubles and up to the present day.
The figures are used widely within the PSNI and also by colleagues in NI government departments, those in partner agencies as well as by the media, academics and members of the public.
2019/20 Security Statistics - finalised figures to 31 March 2020 (published 15 May 2020)
This bulletin was republished on Monday 18th May following the correction of an error in the first bullet point under Section 4.1.
- Security Statistics bulletin (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet (538 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (110 KB)
2018/19 Security Statistics - finalised figures to 31 March 2019 (published 17 May 2019)
- Security Statistics bulletin (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet (534 KB)
- Accompanying open document spreadsheet (108 KB)
Further current and historic trend information on Security Statistics in Northern Ireland is available the Security Statistics Archive page.