The Police Service of Northern Ireland's security statistics are the main source of official information on trends in statistics relating to the security situation throughout the Troubles and up to the present day.
The figures are used widely within the PSNI and also by colleagues in NI government departments, those in partner agencies as well as by the media, academics and members of the public.
- Statistics on the Security situation user guide (PDF, 341.1 KB)
- Publication schedule for monthly updates (PDF, 20 KB)
2016/17 Security Statistics - Monthly Update
- Security Statistics Report: Statistics to 30 November 2016 (PDF 870 KB)
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet: Statistics to 30 November 2016 (MS Excel 574 KB)
- Accompanying open data spreadsheet: Statistics to 30 November 2016 (ODS 102 KB)
2015/16 Security Statistics - Previous Full Financial year
- Security Statistics for 2015/16
- Accompanying excel spreadsheet
- Accompanying open data format spreadsheet
Further current and historic trend information on Security Statistics in Northern Ireland is available the Security Statistics Archive page.