To provide organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
- Service structure - information about the structure of the Police Service of Northern Ireland
- Profiles of Chief and Senior Officers and their areas of responsibility
- Map of Northern Ireland identifying the geographical areas covered by each of our neighbourhood policing teams.
- Officers and police staff establishment as service level
- Workforce composition
Profiles of Senior Offices and Senior Civilian Staff
Location of Police Stations
- Map of Northern Ireland identifying the location of police stations (including mobile units) and public opening hours.
- Contact details including emergency and non-emergency telephone numbers, text number for general enquiries, email address for general enquiries and postal address for general enquiries.
- Map of Northern Ireland leading to contact details for our neighbourhood policing teams.
- How to report a crime
- ACPO call grading policy
- If you have been a victim of crime
- How to make a complaint about the conduct of a police officer
- Code of Ethics - available on Discipline and Anti-Corruption Branch page
- Northern Ireland Civil Service Code of Conduct
- Firearms licensing
- Freedom of information requests
- Subject access requests (Data Protection)
Relationships with other Authorities
Arrangements for Special Constables and Civilian Volunteers