To provide financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Annual statement of accounts
- Service budget (as agreed by Northern Ireland Policing Board)
- Procurement Branch
- Procurement and contract management strategy and practice document - this document sets out our procurement and contract management principles, the challenges ahead and the strategy and plans to meet these. It summarises procedural requirements and highlights risks going forward.
Details of contracts currently being tendered
- Current tender opportunities
- Procurement service procedure
- Further guidance regarding tenders and frameworks can be found on the Department of Finance website
List and value of contracts
Expenses paid to Chief Officers
- Details of all monies spent by our senior officers and police staff. These figures include VAT. View all Chief Officer Expenses.
Evaluation of police use of resources
- Northern Ireland Policing Board reports
- Future Oversight Programme
- HMIC Best Value Reviews
- CJINI Inspections
- National Audit Office
Support for the provision of Police Community Support Officers
- The decision to recruit Police Community Support Officers to the Police Service of Northern Ireland was deferred. Read more on the Northern Ireland Policing Board website.
- Our Finance Branch
- Our financial regulations and policies